Originally Posted by mystman
Looks good, but too much things are proprietary (non-standard) as the other microcopter :-(
- no 2.4ghz TX/RX
- 7.4v lipo non-regular plug.
- what motors?
$69.90 + Shipping (can't find out how much to Germany) . Maybe too much
Nothing for me, sorry
Hi, look at is this way, and that's the way we wanted it
- TX/RX in PlayStation look and feel, for users who are new to this hobby
- A TX/RX converter allowing to use any radio you like unless it does not have a trainer socket (available end of the year)
- 7.4V 2S LiPo has a clear advantage compared to most others. Besides the additional power it delivers, it adds flight stability with a perfect weight/performance ratio and center point of gravity. Despite its added weight (its an advantage this time around) flight times exceed the market average. Additionally motor life time is almost doubled since motor RPM is significant lower, thus you won't need to change them so fast. Does the plug really matter? This batteries are specifically designed for the product anyway, thus it would not matter to me at all. Note: Batteries are available as a spare separately, in fact all parts are
- Motors are standard brushed motors and optimized for the application. They are available as spare part and last much longer as the usual motors. As explained above, the advantage is the added thrust at rather low RPM -> efficiency is the word.
In Germany you can order via Conrad.De or via RCLogger.Com. We are going to launch a new shop system by end of the month (RCLogger.Com) with direct link to our forwarder for accurate shipment calculation. Stay tuned for an announcement soon.
Chris alias MatLi.