View Single Post
Old Oct 18, 2012, 05:25 PM
Find More Posts by fastfwd
United States, ID, Burley
Joined Mar 2012
3,355 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhampton View Post
i imagine i would be slightly out of balance. i have heard that too. i plane to ad a little weight to the fron. Maybe instead of weight i will do what you did. i have a 2200mah 20c Lipo i can just put in there along with the 3000mah lipo. I sure hope this thing get's out of my hand when i hand launch it. My back wont allow me to give it a force tug, i just want to be able to give it full power and just give it a gentle toss.
another thing. i installed my Hing Rods to my Ruder and elevator servo but i had to bend them to get them on the servo arm. Damm, u think they would give you easy access,,,no i bent the rod and every time i move elevator servo the wire bends...now i got a problem i have to fix..i'm thinking that maybe glueing that rubber tubing against the foam will help it from bending....damm now i'm worried...that's the last thing i need is the elevator Rod bending while in flight...
with my two batteries at a little over half throttle it took just a little throw,no need to heave it hard,just throw up a little, and you may want to trim in just a bit up elevator to help,then when it is up and flying you can trim it back out if needed I did some research on a DX6I TX and it is limited out at 6V with 4 AA batteries, so im not sure why my buddy crashed now
fastfwd is offline Find More Posts by fastfwd