Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:48 AM
Find More Posts by slothy89
Head in the clouds
Australia, VIC, Sebastopol
Joined Apr 2012
817 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarcow View Post
Hello everyone, I am here in china and I am thinking of picking this one up, it retails in taobao for 388yuan, +11 for domestic shipping; I was wondering if this heli size is able to carry the basic fpv setup? by that i mean the cheap hobbyking fpv kit (camera and tx + rx for ~$50)? I know the ~400-450 is the standard for beginner fpv's but its a bit big and I'm not ready to get into collective pitch yet.

I know smaller helis are capable of fpv so i was wondering if this one is too.

Btw, if anyone is interested I saw a basic indoor co-axial mini sized heli in taobao that has a built in fpv system that feeds directly to your iphone/android or the controller with a small fpv viewing lcd screen. It retails for 500yuan.

Also, by FPV i mean actual live stream piloting. Most searches with "Mjx f45 fpv" will just point to adding an onboard recording cam.
On stock setup, the heli should comfortable lift around 50g of weight. If your FPV gear is heavier than that, I suggest looking at the Brushless conversion.

But since you can get complete FPV setups that weigh less than 10g I think you can sort something out
slothy89 is offline Find More Posts by slothy89