View Single Post
Old Oct 17, 2012, 08:50 PM
Find More Posts by ryramZ
Your Pilot Ryan
United States, IN, South Bend
Joined Nov 2008
3,669 Posts
[QUOTE=GBLynden;23030884]I think their legendary service needs to be described in another way that is less flattering. I got a rude e-mail this morning from the customer service rep I spoke with after the bad experience I had with product support yesterday. I did call back today asking to speak with a supervisor and he was polite, but there was nothing special about it. In fact, he balked at sending me a new set of wings and tried to get me to just send the plane back for a new one instead citing that the replacement wings don't come with the servos attached. Based on this experience, I don't think I want a new one or anything from HH in the future. I don't want to have to deal with this sort of thing again when legendary customer service is the expectation. I will pay less and get lower rated customer service elsewhere if everything stands as it does now.

I did send the supervisor pictures after our conversation this afternoon, even more than those I posted on here, so we will see what tomorrow brings. At this
point, my expectations are quite low and this is likely my last post in this thread [/

I've never had any trouble with them over the phone. They won't send you wings but they'll replace the plane. Sounds good too me. Keep the batt and the rx to cover your shipping cost. Send it usps parcel post and it won't cost more than 15 or 17 dollars.
ryramZ is online now Find More Posts by ryramZ