Old Oct 17, 2012, 06:57 PM
Find More Posts by mertz
United States, NM, Rio Rancho
Joined Sep 2010
57 Posts
[QUOTE=Rayven;23028030]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeajr View Post

.So is there really going to be that much difference in performance between an entry level Mystique and a high end glider like the Supra? Would the difference only be felt by an experienced pilot? I do know that Paul Naton just won an ALES contest with a Radian (and not the Pro version by the way) competing against high end craft.
I have been flying for about 5 years, I know that maybe still learning compared to alot of more experienced pilots out there but I am rather confident in my ability to give a good "Fly it around the park" point of view in comparison to a entry level glider. I may not know the intricacies of how to set up the programing and when to use what wing set up but I will share what I learn and I will try to get some video.

I feel I am exactly who HH had in mind when they started this plane. The price point is small compared to the high end gliders but I was not going to get one of those any way. I think if you are trying to encourage newbies to progress with their skills this is a good way to do it.
mertz is offline Find More Posts by mertz