Old Oct 17, 2012, 03:29 PM
Find More Posts by Rollmops67
Eternal beginner
France, Alsace, Strasbourg
Joined Jun 2012
673 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexless View Post
Congrats on the EH200 upgrade. Are you on stock blades and 2s lipo still?
Yes, still 2s cells, for me it's enough power and RPM's !
I fly with Turnigy 2200 mAh batteries where the voltage remains over 3,6 V on each cell almost to the end, and the EH200 is still reactive enough at this voltage.
And I set my low voltage buzzer to this voltage, so when it begins to beep, I now I still have about 2 minutes to return on earth.
I ordered Walkera #4 blades, they may have a little less pitch, so maybe the heli will fly with a little bit more RPM's and stability ?
Wait and see...

Quote:
I find the power to be excellent already but even today with almost no surface wind there's enough of a breeze at ~100m that it was hard to descend as softly as I was hoping to. At least with this setup I feel confident letting it drop fairly fast as I know a quick burst of power and it will recover.
Yes, this is one of the advantages of the brushless motor, it speeds up very fast compared to the stock motor, so in case of emergency (or just for the fun !) you can recover perilous situations quickly and fly more relaxed.

Quote:
I love this helicopter. It really is the most fun to fly out of all the helis I own.
Yes, it's just a "toy", but with a little training it can be flown quite quickly, and the price-fun-sturdiness ratio is fantastic !

Roland
Rollmops67 is offline Find More Posts by Rollmops67