Thread: New Product BLADE130x ????????
View Single Post
Old Oct 17, 2012, 02:50 AM
Find More Posts by flohio117
DroneWorksUSA.net
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Dec 2011
3,864 Posts
I don't fly helis much anymore as I fly multis and planes Fpv allot now but occasionally I take out my v120do02s and fly a lil 3D in my yard. It has an upgraded motor and still doesn't seem as powerful as I wanted. I have been flying spectrum radio since I started in this hobby and I've been flying mostly HH planes and helis. What I've noticed is that HH builds poor quality stuff for the mass's. All of my eflite helis I'd have to upgrade like crazy to get to fly great. Reading about this Heli having a problem that there not addressing just reminds me more of why I'm selling all of HH crap. This problem is the exact same as the parkzone extra 300 wing airfoil being messed up and them not fixing it. I bought my dx7s new for $300 and then a cpl weeks later I needed a radio that could have interchangeable modules bc I use dragon link, and 2.4ghz. So I bought a hitec aroura9 for $300 brand new and wow that was the final straw for me bc the aurora9 is 10x better than the dx7s and it's the same price. The with the hitec I feel like I have a $500 remote it's very high quality where my spectrum just feels mediocre and worth maybe $200. To me HH sells mostly crap that's overpriced. Atleast walkera sells decent stuff for a decent price. Idk Its been a while since I've bought any HH stuff but I see that there quality problem still exists. I've had 3 brand new rx's not work from them and it's another quality control issue bc they don't work. I'm not here to bash HH bc they have actually had 4 things that I liked my 1st Heli the mcx, the beast biplane v1, the parkzone radian pro, and parkzone vapor. But the msr, blade sr, parkzone extra 300, dx7s, and there rx's are garbage atleast that's my opinion. If this Heli ever becomes pnp and the tail issue fixed I'd probably buy it but since I know they can't make it so I could fly on a hitec or Devo 7 I won't.
flohio117 is offline Find More Posts by flohio117