View Single Post
Old Oct 17, 2012, 12:33 AM
Find More Posts by PBY5
Joined Oct 2012
3 Posts
Outerzone is the root of all evil!!!! Since finding it I have turned into an obsessive plan addict, scouring the net for plans. I must have more...more I tell you... more!.

Thank you Steve for this introduction to a whole new world (how come I never discovered modelling years ago?) and also to the good people who have aided and abetted. What a great site... twice daily I visit and always find something I have missed.

Dwg and dfx files as an option are good as I have a home laser and cut my own wood, but let's face it I will never build all the planes I want to much less have the time to fly them so PDFs are just as welcome for me.

Suggestions? The only thing I can think of is:
Numbering/linking the Pic pages - to allow jumping to the page you were on two days ago instead of having to work through each page again. I utilise the Pic pages to illustrate my plan collection so wander through there on a regular basis - at last count I have over 5000 plans plus 3 views and magazines, books and articles - cataloguing takes a fair amount of time and pics are mandatory.

The ideas so far suggested all sound good and I too say take care not to over develop the site trying to be all things to all people. By housing a magnificent collection of designs that any and everybody can access and enjoy you have truely made a wonderful creation. Thank you again.
PBY5 is offline Find More Posts by PBY5