Old Oct 16, 2012, 02:09 PM
Find More Posts by skydvejam
Trader Rating: 27
Once you taste flight...
United States, ME, Garland
Joined Dec 2011
2,798 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
It should be on the prop somewhere, a DxP where D=diameter, and P=Pitch, there are other things, brands, and electric V/S internal combustion props. I really wish I lived closer, and had the cash, might make you an offer on the Wankel's sigh one of these days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogwai View Post
If there's anything else, besides more pictures, that I can do to allay anyone's fears about the legitimacy of this deal, please let me know... Like I said, I don't know a whole lot about this stuff, so I can't guarantee the condition of anything, but I'm happy to do whatever I can to help an interested buyer make a good decision!

One question: how can I give you guys more accurate information about the props that I have? Obviously the length, but are there other measurements (internal diameter of the hole in the prop, relative angle of the blades to the hub, etc.) that would help? I'll be able to do all that stuff this weekend as well. I travel for work and my wife has even less of a clue about this stuff than I do, so I can't get any more info than I've got now until Thursday night...
skydvejam is offline Find More Posts by skydvejam