View Single Post
Old Oct 16, 2012, 01:43 PM
Find More Posts by metalbenderusn
My dog is PERFECT in my eyes
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopterKid77 View Post
If I had better TX's with these birds, it would make a huge difference in set up. Very limited adjusting.

Your a better man than me Bro..........20 mph is a touch outta my skill level right now....LOL
Later
LOL...yep...20mph is about tops for a 450 heli, I've flown .40 gasser fixed wing in 35-40mph. taking off isn't that tough but landing it when it still wants to fly. One day, I flew my plane backwards and hovered because the constant wind speed was better than 30mph. Wind is up today above 10mph, but I suspect by 5:30-6:00pm, it'll be less than 8mph and I'll take the new 450 pro out back.

I learned EARLY in this heli game that stock provided radios dont get it. My first programmable was a DX6 and I was flying the Blade CP Pro. It made life a LOT easier, but the helicopter it's self was still garbage, so I moved to the Honeybee King v2 which was a vast improvement as well.

It's 55deg here, so I did take the bike and ride it to the Dollar General and back. A little cool but not horrible doing only 25mph going into town and back.
metalbenderusn is offline Find More Posts by metalbenderusn