View Single Post
Old Oct 15, 2012, 11:41 PM
Find More Posts by Sudsy
It's Just a Hobby!
Joined May 2012
1,205 Posts
Oh No!!

Well I got to foolin around with throttle travel settings and such on my DX7 and also turned on Height Dampening (set to 30/5) and now I can ARM with right rudder at idle but not SAFE with left rudder input at idle. Am I going to have to do the dreaded "throttle calibration" again? Should I just do each individual ESC straight from the receiver. I mean I'm retired and have nothing but time.

BTW I noticed that I was at 2/3 throttle yesterday just to hover. I did gain some rpm with the new settings. The machine just sounds more powerful now.

Should I do my P&I settings again. It rained here again today so I just slept in.

OK I just remembered the earlier post and have reset my rudder limits to 108/108. We will see if that works a little later. I may have increased the travel limits because I was not happy with the yaw rate. I checked other models on m Tx and reset throttle and rudder to defaults. I just have to stop fooling with stuff.

I think I forgot to say that it weighs 2.18 lbs without the battery pack. I am flying some 4 cell 4000 packs and they are pretty heavy. (308 grams/10 oz)

Sudsy
Sudsy is offline Find More Posts by Sudsy