Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:45 PM
Find More Posts by Ispintechno
Defender of the park sky
London, ON Canada
Joined Nov 2009
1,123 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerfan View Post
Put a few flights in this afternoon, taking advantage of some great weather. Fantastic flying jet. Just amazing. Eflite retracts were flawless.

Was there someone on the stock power system flying on zippy 4s 2800's? I seem to remember reading here that someone was running them? I've got 2 with Dean's plugs that I'm no longer using that are only 2-3 months old. Make someone a deal if they want them.
That would be me, but I'm switching power systems and bought a couple Turnigy Nano-tech 2650's to do the job.
I'll probably still use the zippy's for scale flights though, pretty happy with the batteries but to be honest I don't really believe they are true 30C... close enough though. I'm going to test and see if they sag too much or work with the CS10 fan and 2800kv motor. Initial readings with that fan for me aren't as drastically different from a 5 blade like everyone says for some reason. Maybe it's the zippy's holding things back. Not sure yet.
For anyone running stockish power though they certainly do the job. Got a lot of use out mine and work just like new.
Ispintechno is offline Find More Posts by Ispintechno