Thread: For Sale Indestructible Armattan M356
View Single Post
Old Oct 15, 2012, 01:35 PM
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 184
Joined Jun 2011
9,390 Posts
Trader Rating: 184
I know what it's like to wait for a new toy and I appreciate you guys' patience. I gave myself a two week window when I accepted your orders and I'm darn confident I can meet this deadline. In fact, those who ordered earlier will most likely have their models shipped a bit earlier than that.

I have all the arms made and the center plates ready, too. The ESCs are flashed and recovered with new heatshrink. The KK2 boards are programmed. Just waiting on motors now. They should arrive in 2-3 days.

When that is all said and done, I will build me a CF Armattan, then I will re-open for orders but I will do it differently this time. I will only take one order at the time. First come first served type thing. Building 18 frames and about 14 quads in two weeks is something I will not do again. I've been stupidly busy. I never thought this model would garner so much interest. I'm flattered.

That said, don't worry about your build. I'm a perfectionist and no matter how busy I am I will simply not allow myself to cut corners on a build. These quads are handcrafted with the best of my abilities and care. Even each KK2 buzzers are carefully secured with dental floss and I even use a drop of CA glue to the floss' knots to make sure it doesn't come loose. I use metal locktite when mounting the motors, and I use plastic locktite when mounting plastic standoffs. I essentially build these models as if they were for me.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
RCG Plus Member