View Single Post
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:53 AM
Find More Posts by Isoprop
Joined Nov 2010
2,864 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezeeetm View Post
I'm starting to understand it all better...I'm new here so don't have the history. I understand now what iso means when he says "promised he wouldn't post text messages" ( I was like...um then what would he post?) I'm guessing now that you guys have asked him to post video questions using spoken word instead of typing. If this is the case then, yeah...fish why don't you do that (especially if you promised you would?)

Your posts are really really hard to decipher, fish.
His lens-cap post #9802 together with his text took me by surprise. This his how all his posts should be and proves that if he makes a bit of effort he can write understandable English.

He sort-of spoiled my fist impression when he posted very similar pictures in three different posts. He could easily have avoided the unnecessary posts by combining the following posts into the first one. It would also have been easier to make comparisons. But I won't criticize this. He has made an effort, and that's what counts.

I hope he doesn't go back to his gibberish and I sincerely hope he doesn't try to dominate the thread again. Quite honestly, I was on the verge of ....

Fishy, try and limit your posts to one compact and understandable post per day and only post when you are sure you have your facts straight and together.

I'm sure on the behalf of most readers, thank you in advance. Let's keep this excellent thread fun and informative as it should be.
Isoprop is offline Find More Posts by Isoprop