View Single Post
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:17 AM
Find More Posts by UniDaHero
Joined Oct 2007
56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink125 View Post
Not sure if you can use this but here is the charge lead I made so that I could use my normal Lipo charger. All I did was simply open up the stock charger that comes with the Nano and remove the connector by clipping the wires at the board and soldering a deans ultra plug to the other end, really easy, the only down side is that I can't charge multiple packs at once but hey it's far better then the stock charger.
OMG the stock charger sucks bad! At first I went to the LHS and got a couple of esc replacement JST-PHR-2 leads and connected them in parrallel to use with my PowerLab 6. You can see it in the picture. But charging two at a time wasn't enough!! So I got this cool PARALLEL (6X) JST-PHR-2 cable from Progressive RC and now I charge 6 at a time!

I have 12 eflight 150s and I fly 6 while the other 6 batteries charge in less than 30 minutes at 2C. It takes about 30-35 minutes to go through a set of six batteries. This equals non stop flying...of course allowing the motor to cool a little between flights and the batteries to cool a little between charges. I realize the motor will not last at this pace but this thing is soooooooooooooooooooo fun!!!! I have been following the brush-less conversion thread...

Anyway, I thought this might help someone along the way.

Happy Flying all.

UniDaHero is offline Find More Posts by UniDaHero