Old Oct 14, 2012, 07:46 PM
Find More Posts by PittSpecial
Right Rudder
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Nov 2010
10,552 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickLTD View Post
Seeing that you changed the gear ratio I still think it will look "just right" lol. Based on your data I do think the 3:1 swap is the over all better choice
I am aiming for nothing over 25 - 27 AMPs at Full Throttle. I hope it is more like 24 - 26 AMPs tops. We shall see....

I am all tired out as I had to get on the Row Boat and Row my life away because of too windy conditions!!! The first time I placed the model on water, I did not check to see if the motor will run and I launched the model and it just sat there....drifting pretty fast away from us towards the West and the very unfriendly side of the Lake so, I got on the Row Boat and it was quite a work-out to say the least! The little model was drifting pretty fast without any power!

The second (2nd) time the COLD SOLDER JOINT caused the model to drift once more and again, I had to hop in the Row Boat and row!!! My arms are very sore and my back! I perhaps lost 10lbs. of body fat!!

Well, as you saw in the pictures, I re-soldered all motor connections such that there will be no more COLD SOLDER Joints and made sure all other connectors were okay.
PittSpecial is offline Find More Posts by PittSpecial
RCG Plus Member