Find More Posts by DaaBears
Santi
United States, MO, Clayton
Joined Nov 2003
1,656 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill View Post
Yes, I was there Saturday only.

I see that the "love of Slick" is upon you. I trust that your fiancee/wife can stand it.

My wife is right in wanting me to sell or to put some planes in storage. But most of my planes are like children to me. I don't want to get rid of them just because they are older!
so far my wife has left me alone for the most part... i don't ask her questions when nordstrom boxes arrive at the house, she doesn't ask questions when 6 foot boxes arrive either!

I do have that slickness sickness... i'm not good enough to dig deep and tell you why i do-- other than no plane makes me feel as stable low and slow as my 70 slick... i've flown the 72 and the 57 extra and had similar feelings as i did with the extreme flight 60 extra, while they were awesome planes, i just didn't feel as comfortable down low as i did with the slicks, and in extreme flight's case i felt the same way with their 60 edge, felt much more comfortable on that than the extra... i do see that the better, more advanced pilots seem to lean towards the extras, while the average 3d pilot tends to prefer the slick/edge... bottom line is, they are all awesome planes so it doesn't matter what you have, just huck the hell out of it!
DaaBears is offline Find More Posts by DaaBears