Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:13 PM
Find More Posts by Murocflyer
Promoting Model Aviation...
United States, CA, Tehachapi
Joined Nov 2005
25,508 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingconsulting View Post
WE are not making it personal. It doesn't matter what point you are trying to discuss as this is already a done deal. Time to accept and move on.

You are not building so why are you even in this horse race? Why did you even show up at the track?

This is my last comment to you. I will ignore anything further.

Robert
What you see here Robert is a textbook example of Recreational Arguing. Some feel the need to argue about something solely for the sake of arguing. Some people seem to take pleasure in arguing with others and if they feel they "won" an argument, they are happy. Sadly, this is not against RCG rules and the only prevention is just not acknowledge their posts. These RAers will try and try to get you to argue with them, say nasty things about you in response to others to bait you into arguments, but hold your ground and say nothing back to them or simply say you are not interested. In time, one can hope they move on to other "victims."

In the 7 years here on RCG I have seem so of the best in human behavior and unfortunately, have seem some ugly things as well. I think RCG and other forums are an extremely valuable resource but I realized long ago that no everyone practices the golden rule. Another

Frank
Murocflyer is offline Find More Posts by Murocflyer