View Single Post
Old Oct 13, 2012, 06:45 PM
Find More Posts by Shimmy
Joined Jun 2012
139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbaker View Post
I apologize for missing your last post. This thread moves so fast that once in a while, a question falls through the cracks. You did the right thing, though. If you feel your question was missed - ask again. You are NOT being ignored! Again, sorry.
Ok. Having said that, here is one possible solution to your question.
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXD884&P=7
You will have to solder (or otherwise connect) two of the pushrods to make one that is the ~22" length that you need. Good luck.
AJ
P.S. That is a very commonly used push rod assembly. You should be able to find them at your LHS.
AJ, no apologies needed. This thread is great and very supportive. I really do appreciate it.

I must apologize to you, because I must not have made myself clear. I want to get spare clevis for the Ailron's. Those are about 4-5" if I am correct. Also, Hobby King is preferred. I will be ordering my new Bixler kit from them and a few more ounces of parts won't cost me more shipping.

On my first (sob) SkySurfer I screwed up a aileron servo. When I opened the clevis so that I could remove the servo, the little nob on the pin popped off. So I want to have spare clevis (and rods if need be) so that I am not grounded due to a little part. (I already bought spare linkage stoppers)

While I have your ear, can you suggest control horns as well. I purchased these but I don't know if they are the best choice.

Thanks for all your help.
Shimmy is offline Find More Posts by Shimmy