Old Oct 12, 2012, 12:46 PM
Find More Posts by AustinTatious
AustinTatious
Hurst, Texas, United States
Joined Jul 2003
1,958 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop View Post
You can interpret to your hearts content, and many of us can interpret much of the document, however, any disagreement about what is and what is not allowed under that document, our interpretation will not be considered in the determination. as private citizens unless we enter the judicial and are empowered in that capacity to reach a determination.

I don't need to prove anyone wrong, and I do disagree with some of the so called "constitutionalists" about what is allowed, but they are making determinations that have rulings on them are not constitutional. They could be right, but only the court has the power to make a ruling on it that counts. I strongly disagree with Scalia's rewording of the second amendment in order to express support for the ruling they made in DC. In his majority brief, he added a word which I guess he thinks was to be assumed. As if it magically came to him as a whisper in his ear from Madison. I disagree with that.
Hello 10th amendment.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

What part of this don't you understand?
AustinTatious is offline Find More Posts by AustinTatious