View Single Post
Old Oct 12, 2012, 11:37 AM
Find More Posts by Gordks
Chilliwack, BC Canada
Joined Mar 2010
1,095 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 807gt View Post
Hello everybody! I have recently bought a Skysurfer 780 from HK . It arived safely and complete . Among other things , the package contained a cute little balanced charger ."Nine Eagles NE-C912". Input is 12 volts , output current 600 mA , suitable for 2 cell lipos . Checking HK's chargers for sale, I could not find it. Does anybody know the part number , as I would like to buy 2 of them? Thanks in advance, Gerhard 807gt
The charger that AJ suggested is great for the batteries you have since you can just plug the balance connector into it. Nice and simple. But if you expect to get into larger batteries with more than 4 cells, or want more function, you might look at the Accucel 6. Same price, will charge up to 6S Lipo batteries or up to 15 cell NiCd/Ni-Mh (but who uses them today?). Among other things it can charge to a storage level which is handy at the end of the season. It is basically identical to one of the four chargers in the 'Quatro' chargers that are sold under a number of labels. The Accucel > http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...cessories.html

I've got one, it works great, but it is more complicated to use and requires more wires to connect the battery so if you don't need the extra capabilities you are probably better off with AJ's suggestion.

Gord
Gordks is offline Find More Posts by Gordks