Trader Rating: 3
USA, FL, Bradenton
Joined Dec 2010
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Rubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpracing1997 View Post
Like I stated it is new and never had any power on it, encore is just trying to lowball someone and make package deals! I stated what I wanted for it and if you couldn't pay for it you should have never asked about it!
What a pile of rubbish this is. Encore (me)did not lowball anyone or try to influence anyone. Why can't you be a man and admit you accepted my offer of $120 for the esc and two 2s batteries and then proceeded to list these same items for sale on OSE even after you had sent your paypal info. I left the house at 4pm and was out for the entire evening. You replied to my question about the 4s batteries at 5pm.For you to expect a person to pay within minutes of a deal made is ludicrous. There is an element of trust when dealing in these forums. I trusted you by agreeing to purchase these items sight unseen but you could not trust me to pay the next day. You just don't get it and continue to live in your dream world. By the way, I can afford to purchase and pay for any item I desire listed for sale here, I just wont be buying from you. BG
ENCOREMAN is offline Find More Posts by ENCOREMAN