View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:13 PM
Find More Posts by crvnation
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2012
428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
OK, my beast is still in the box in the living room, And I went to order batteries from HObbyking, with micro JST (I have an adaptor on order) and saw that there was a buddy code to get the 260mah nano-tech for about $3 each. So of course, I went for that. But it switched the battery to the one with the eflight connector which appears to be just a balance connector with no discharge plug. It was a buddy code app so I can't blame hobbyking. So now I have batteries on the way from China that I have no way to charge with my good charger. How do you guys charge these? I cannot find a charge cable for them. I can't believe anybody who owns this plane uses the joke of a charger with 4 AA batteries. I am going to reorder the batteries I want and maybe trade these or sell these. I already have 2 180mah 2s zippy batts, but wanted the 260 nano techs for more weight in the nose and better performance.
I, and many others, use this parallel charge/balance cable for the stock UMX connector. Charge six batteries at a time with a real charger. Every E-flite charger I get goes straight to the trash.

http://www.progressiverc.com/paralle...beast-umx.html
crvnation is offline Find More Posts by crvnation
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)