View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:54 PM
Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
10,957 Posts
second sale attempt: black/orange V911

Hi everybody,
this is just a heads up about my next attempted sale. I did intend to finally get personal "proof" on how the new V911 differs from the old one ... in particular I wanted to lay to rest my confusion about those new batteries and provide a bullet proof reference as to what to expect.

Unfortunately the guys at TMart (which unfortunately has the reputation of being the ONLY stateside store to offer this version ... and for an "official" review/write-up I need the stuff quick and cant afford to wait a month to get it from china) dont seem to take the difference between OLD and N E W!!! too seriously, because that is what they sent me - an OLD version ... and of those I really got enough!!! Ughhhh !!!

So, as it would cost ME close to 10$ to send this one back, I rather loose the 10$ by selling it on to someone who actually WANTS it.

As TMart does not have the BNF versions in new (which is a second strike ... .) this is a RTF version. I did not even take it out of the box for a little hover test yet. (but I guess that is what might be expected by the buyer)

Anyway, it will go up for sale on Saturday morning, so if anybody who reads my blog is playing with the idea to get a new (OLD) V911, you might wanna take a look at the classifieds on Saturday morning ...
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member