View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2012, 07:10 PM
Find More Posts by Raymondorock
Joined Oct 2012
2 Posts
Discussion
V911 Cannot sustain fast forward flight problem. Help appreciated

Hi I am new here. I appreciate any help in advance. I have a v911 for about a month. It balance itself alright. No TBE, but a bit pendulum effect when on stopping which from what I read everywhere it is normal. However on trying to sustain forward flight, and in particular when you push the stick full forward, the nose will dip to start with and the heli move forward. However the nose will slowly rise up and the heli would slowly level itself again, all the while I had my forward stick fully forward. After it levels and with the forward movement stops, as I still have my stick fully forward, the nose will dive again and the heli will move fast forward again.

Is this normal? I add a bit of weight to the nose and it helps a bit but not ideal. I am guessing the flybar will always try to level itself, and with the nose dip, the center of gravity shift, the main weight of the heli always to try go back the center and cause the nose to rise again. In short, I can only manage short bursts of fast forward movement, I cannot sustain it as nose tends to dip and rise, then dip and rise again.

Any tip will be appreciated. thanks
Raymondorock is offline Find More Posts by Raymondorock