Old Oct 11, 2012, 06:55 PM
Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Stacks On?
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
13,229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
I've been thinking about building a profile plane that will be a good flyer and a good home for my DLE-30. After much research and a lot of dead ends, I've found this 30cc profile plane:

http://www.3dorbust.com/EEV2-71-3D-P...t-Kit-EE01.htm

It is from a guy named Brian on FG...anyone here have any experience with this airframe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
I've still got the Su-26...and I do have a 71" Red Gasser Slick, but I'm going to put a Mintor 33 in that one. I'm still messing with the Su-26, but I'd like to try the DLE-30 on a profile plane as well. Never hurts to have a backup airframe for a motor, and this looks like a long winter building season, so building the 30cc profile sounds like a good plan.
PB... Dont read, could cause flashbacks

Local has the Aeronotworks Free Style Profile with a DLE 20, this is a fairly big profile. Here at the house I have a friends Aeronotworks Giant arse profile and it had an Evo 26 gasser on it. It flew but it prolly needed a 30CC. Since it is a "Rail Mount" the 26 Evo was the biggest to fit it.

This one is 82 inch wing span, if the wings didnt break down, you would never transport the thing.
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Last edited by DaOldGuy; Oct 11, 2012 at 07:48 PM.