Thread: Discussion Walkera V450D01
View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2012, 05:09 PM
Find More Posts by iflyhelis
Semi Expert
United States, MA, Norton
Joined Aug 2012
292 Posts
We told you your 2702 RX was most likely damaged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post
To an extent yes, that is happening. The problem is, it's much more exaggerated on the v450 than on even my v120 or 4f200. Plus on the sim i can do them much more stable. I still feel like the v450 is not going to do hard fast "blade's edge / hovering" tic-tocks. At least not without loosing the tail a little or becoming unstable. I think my old RX was really bunk man!! Like bad. This new one even feels more stable and so far has not given me any kind of brown/black out symptom or throttle cut/rev down. Plus, it's amazing how much cooler everything is running. It was cool out today, so that helped. But i'm still positive that the motor was running smoother and not as hot. The ESC of course ran cold as always. Most i get on that is about as hot as my hand is. I have 30 minutes of video edited and being rendered as a 1080 8mbps file. It won't look as nice as the original video, but it uploads much quicker. Besides my camera doesn't ever seem to be all that sharp in the first place. I need to get a go pro. But there has been enough wasted money here, IMO.

I suppose now i need to buy a new RX. But guess what, it won't be a 2702V. If i did that it would seriously be only to sell it. Looks like i'll have to buy a DX7 soon and eventually get that 7200BX. I'm sure that will solve every issue i have ever had with this heli. New ESC, RX, Servos. I could have had a V8!
iflyhelis is offline Find More Posts by iflyhelis