View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2012, 03:46 PM
Find More Posts by Ramnes
Still flying
Oslo, Norway
Joined Feb 2009
942 Posts
Hi again guys
I received my Crius MW SE card the other day and thought i'd connect the servos for the gimbal to it for testing. There might be a lot of things i dont understand in this world, and this is one of them.

I started with checking that all surfaces working as they should in the MW config program, i also mixed ch5 to the three pos switch and it seems to work. After checking a lot of threads here at RCG i uncommented this lines in the code and installed it:
config.h:
#define GIMBAL
#define QUADX (just for testing without changing D5 and D6 to A0 and A1)
#define CRIUS_SE
#define ALLOW_ARM_DISARM_VIA_TX_YAW
#define SERVO_TILT( i've also tried the other one with no luck)
#define SERVO_RFR_50HZ( I tried the 300Hz but the servos vent bananas)

The servos are going bananas and i can't see why. My head keeps saying GYRO! Am i back there again?

If someone please could help me by saying what i do wrong, what i need to fix this not that i do things wrong, because thats obvious. Please point me in the right direction guys. Send me your code... whatever makes this work.

I have two PowerHD 3688HD servos. And my frame is V2.

Jorn

EDIT: I just read about how! I start with getting the hexa in the air, tuning, and then thinking about the gimbal. Not actually Plug&Fly, but i'll learn a lot more. I did'nt know that MW was that hard to get flying, until now:-)
Ramnes is offline Find More Posts by Ramnes
Last edited by Ramnes; Oct 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM.