View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2012, 03:00 PM
Find More Posts by HuskySpade
United States, MI, Ann Arbor
Joined Sep 2012
85 Posts
So today, I received my replacement V911 in the mail. I ordered this replacement from TMart last Thursday, and even with paying for better shipping, it took 8 days to get to my doorstep from the US warehouse.

I purchased the "New Arrival" V911 with expectations that I'd receive the new battery connection. Well I didn't, I received the old battery connection. So the batteries with my first V911 (and the spares I ordered) won't be compatible. Damn!

However, on the bright side, earlier this week I received my order of five 150mAh batteries in the old style. I was going to return them, but I'm happy I haven't put them in the mail yet! I can use them now! As they fit my new V911 with the old style battery connection.

So the next step, is to fix my first V911. I'll have to get some replacement blades that fit it but hopefully, I can get it back in the air soon, as I'm going to have an abundance of batteries of both types.

The other thing I noticed with my new V911 is that the box is smaller. Its a square instead of a rectangle, and of course, it comes with all the stuff that its supposed to, just in smaller packaging. Just a side note I thought i'd mention.

Well, its time to charge these batteries so I can get this bird in the air! Very happy to be flying the V911 once again!
HuskySpade is offline Find More Posts by HuskySpade