Old Oct 11, 2012, 01:54 PM
Find More Posts by cdee
Team Twisted!
United States, CO, Denver
Joined Jun 2011
2,326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfwd View Post
will the stock esc and motor handle the 3s ? Also can you guys help me make up my ever changing mind !! Was going for the pitts, but now down to a choice between the edge 540 or the crack yak 55 .. if you have flown one or both which would be best. ( i have a Sbach 342 48" foamy) still consider myself a newbie.
All very good choices!! I have owned and flow all three. Don't have the Edge any more, as I let a fellow pilot fly it at the park a couple weeks ago and there was no parting him from it afterwards... lol..! I still have the Yak and Pitts, fly them all the time.

I think someone posted here or in one of the other threads in response to a similar question - that really the best thing to do is pick which one you like the looks of the best and go with that... they are all great fliers, and you will not be disappointed with any of them. The Pitts, being a bipe, will be a little bit more of a build than the other two, but there is just something about a Bipe that makes any extra effort worth it in the end..
cdee
cdee is offline Find More Posts by cdee