Old Oct 10, 2012, 08:38 PM
efx
Find More Posts by efx
efx
Rookie in training, heads up
Los Angeles
Joined Mar 2010
3,208 Posts
On the programmer I only see the servo settings...1520us/70 I think it's the first one, 250Hz, and 333Hz, then 790 but the tail servo is the only digital and it only works on the 250 and 333Hz. The manual has other settings regarding all servos but I the programmer doesn't have that. This is why I said that the programmer and manual are a bit different which I guess also makes things more confusing to set up. Needless to say I did try all the programmer settings but nothing change other than the servo would not work so I had to move back to the 1520 setting.

Skull, yeah they work fine if I move the sticks so this is why I wasn't to concerned about it until I saw more videos showing the swash move faster. I had to lower my curve, now it seems a bit better and more controlled for me. I had it set up to 100 and now max is 70 I think. I want to test it like this and change accordingly so I'll let you guys know how it goes on my next test.

I can't believe I've been working on this all day...helis are bad habits! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jombo View Post
efx , i don't remember if you answered this but , is the controller set for analog or digital . sometimes the servos say digital but the controller doesn't see them at that . did you try setting it to analog ?
efx is offline Find More Posts by efx
Last edited by efx; Oct 10, 2012 at 08:43 PM.