Thread: Joke Post your JOKES!
View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2012, 07:55 PM
Find More Posts by acetech09
I think I'm inverted. Maybe.
United States, CA, Pacifica
Joined Apr 2012
1,508 Posts
I just came up with an original one in the car on the way home. It isn't great, but made me chuckle at it's terribility.

The daughter of a dedicated Nun was hosting a church memorial for her mother, who recently passed away during a freak gardening accident. One of her mother's wishes was to donate her formal religious garb back to the church. Most of the pieces, though, had faded into an unsightly gray. She, being a stay-at-home wife, knew how to dye clothing, and decided that a dip in black dye would be a good gift to the church. She warmed up a pot of water, added the dye, and carefully dyed all the clothing just like she had done many times before. She let them dry overnight.

In the morning, she saw that the clothing did look greatly restored, but was terrified, as upon picking up the headpiece, discovered that the clothing had become almost rock-solid and itchy, as the old fabric didn't take the hot water bath very well at all. She was devastated, but the old saying proved true... Old habits dye hard.
acetech09 is offline Find More Posts by acetech09