Thread: New Product Change Sun 10 blade 70mm
View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2012, 05:52 PM
Find More Posts by AirX
EDF rules... :)
Joined Nov 1999
13,848 Posts
Peter,

Your wrong about the post that anlucas posted with the numbers from the 2100, it says a lot.
The Vm is just a 4 cell pack its not dropping under load in fact there seems to be little load on it knowing the load of the rotor for virtually any rpm 0-60000rpm.
The Ap shows the same that the motor is not under much load, then the Wp again shows the load is low mainly because the rpms are low such as the 2100kv with 14.4 volts at an 80-90% efficiency would show. The 1.1Kg is nothing to sniffle at for a 4s setup under load with such a low kv. My calculator says that the 2100kv motor would make ~27000rpm on 14v and 82% motor efficiency.

Dude you need to integrate into society instead of denigrating everyone to feed your ego. There was absolutely no reason to attack anlucas on his numbers.

I have to agree with Mark at Extreme, a lot of your posting is just hot air/noise to give your ego a boost.

Eric B.
AirX is offline Find More Posts by AirX
Last edited by AirX; Oct 10, 2012 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Sorry, I should not try to squelch you. We just get tired of all the useless noise.