Thread: Discussion Taking things too seriously!
View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2012, 04:17 PM
Find More Posts by SouthParkflyer
Respect my AUTHORIFLYHHHH !!
Joined Sep 2010
33 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNeal View Post
...and for those so inclined, a lil' puff of da chronic makes for a sublime session.
I hear yu Bro, bit of a chug 'n' choof and there aren't no propellers ,obstacles, boundaries ,yu planes not a plane anymore she becomes a
'Homesick Angel' man

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooberSB View Post
How about trimming in a little rudder on a RET so you can relax with eyes closed and really enjoy that feeling? I bet SouthPark would like that.
Nice one Sounds like my night flights with no lights you gottta use all your other senses man,it's intense but you feel so alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
. Trolls are as trolls do. Not worth the time to condemn it. We just carry on as if he weren't there.
Bro ! #110 posts in and you're still banging on about 'ignoring The troll' Aint no Trolls here Dog,just Brothers with a positive relaxed attitude, come join us man

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyrider604 View Post
This brand of humor is not funny at all.
, but I am concerned about newbies or less experienced flyers and those who believe anything and everything on the internet as gospel truth.
Better hope said young blood doesn't rock up to his /her local hobby shop and purchase an RTF , I mean the box says RTF if taken literally , no need to range check, safety check just fly...........
Anyway the box should read BTF , IMHO
Brewski Then Fly.
Chill homies
SouthParkflyer is offline Find More Posts by SouthParkflyer
Last edited by SouthParkflyer; Oct 12, 2012 at 03:38 AM.