Thread: New Product Spektrum DX8 & DX10
View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2012, 02:13 PM
Find More Posts by emodell
Joined Oct 2012
29 Posts
Hi Andy,
I am an avid model airplane pilot from Germany. Since 4 years I fly with the spektrum systems without problems. In February 2012 I bought a DX10t with software version 1.02. Even so I was always very happy. 4 weeks ago I made a software update to 1.04 and have many interferences and holds about 250 meters at different gliders. The radio was posted to the service, and completely changed. I was very happy about the new DX10t, but now there are some more problems.
1. 4 models with AR6255, AR9000 with 2 satellites and AR7000 with 1 satellite have many problems with the range. 5 to 10 holds for a 10 minute flight. This is too much! With my first DX10t with airware 1.02 I have not this problems.
2. This receivers you can bind only after 3 to 5 attempts. When binding, there are too many failed attempts.
3. An AR 5000 receivers can not be bound.
But the model can be flown without problems!
4. For receivers which were bound with DSM2, you can not see the transmission method DSM2 or DSMX in the left tupper corner, why?
Can you help me? The service advises me to a renewed Update 1.04 from the community site. I have already 1.04 in the DX10t. What can I do?
Sorry for my bad english!
Bernd
emodell is offline Find More Posts by emodell