View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2012, 01:52 PM
Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
Just took my 2 yr old out flying with me for an hour That kid is going to be a good stick someday. Just watch We had fun and I am still loving the 48 edge. Flew 4 packs at the turf farm.

The skills I practiced were hovering (always needs work), Elevator to inverted harrier, weeble-wobble from KE spin and back to KE spin. <--That is one fun way to use a downline Ends in an inverted flat spin that I like to try to get into an inverted harrier from. Sometimes going from a flat spin to harrier is difficult and I end up rolling out and flying away right side up.

Anyway, it is just a blast and the October conditions couldn't be better. Clear skies and a light breeze. Lots of sunshine and temps in the mid-80's. The only things missing were my sunglasses.

The job hunt is crazy... the economy still really stinks for finding a job. All of the firms that normally recruit are way down on the number of people they are hiring compared to normal. There are still jobs but they are hotly contested and so far I do not have any solid prospects after several interviews. I have an interview on Wednesday for a firm I would rather not work for but right now I can't be too picky. I am hoping for an interview with another firm that has an office in the community I live in right now. Boy it would be great to not have to move! We'll see what happens. I could use your prayers right now.

Prayers inbound!! Good luck Nate.

I could use another job too, I'm just not happy.
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966