Old Oct 10, 2012, 01:23 PM
Find More Posts by brandonmoon
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Mar 2009
5,832 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aros View Post
I sent my contact the synopsis of all the fine ideas covered here in recent pages. Brandon, I hadn't heard from my contact in a while. Well they were on holiday (they have some lengthy holidays there!) and Austin and Yolanda are not in the decision-making circles as far as I know.

Like any manufacturer I imagine, what gets their immediate attention isn't an email suggestion but video evidence of a crash that could have had safety implications that is making the rounds online. Again, I do give them credit for jumping right on the problem.
O' I hear ya, and I know what you mean, You already know what I did with it here and where it all went and who is aware of it, and examineing VERY!!! Closely, which would impact import and sales of them here in the U.S.

I will definatle be glad when they have a proprer replacement and send it so I can unground my P-47 and fly it safely again.

It's much like the smoking retract videos I did a while back and posted and sent them....then they finally did something about improving the retracts...but I never did recieve replacements, except from Raymond @ RCCastle for the spare pair I had bought from him
brandonmoon is online now Find More Posts by brandonmoon
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by brandonmoon; Oct 10, 2012 at 01:29 PM.