Thread: Discussion Taking things too seriously!
View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2012, 12:20 PM
Find More Posts by easyrider604
Canada, BC, Port Coquitlam
Joined Apr 2012
1,399 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GooberSB View Post
JamesNeal/SouthPark is saying ridiculous stuff for this kind of reaction. I don't think it's to be malicious. I think it's being done in jest. I'll bet he's having a good laugh anyways...
This brand of humor is not funny at all. The OP may laugh, but if this was posted in jest, I say the original post and succeeding posts that supported the original, were irresponsible, retarded and stupid.

Actually, if you search all the posts by the OP, he does seem like a regular fellow, with a sense of humor. But one should be sensitive
enough to know when he crosses the "safety" line. Joke about something else, but do not fool around with safety issues.

Nobody should make light of safety issues, not in gun forums, and not in this forum.

Like I said earlier, mature RCers will have no problem dismissing the OP as frivolous, but I am concerned about newbies or less experienced flyers and those who believe anything and everything on the internet as gospel truth.

You know the saying that the wrong, if heard often enough, becomes the truth. That is the reason some of us responded the way we did.
easyrider604 is offline Find More Posts by easyrider604
Last edited by easyrider604; Oct 10, 2012 at 12:33 PM.