Old Oct 10, 2012, 11:26 AM
Find More Posts by jlk69
RC Aircraft Junkie
USA, CA, Chula Vista
Joined Sep 2004
996 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
The new connector is very new. The people who has it, haven't verified if it's the ultra micro connectors widely used...or the larger version used on the mCPX. Ernuckle2 has purchased one to find out. Still awaiting delivery. I think this question has come up a couple of times within the last few pages. At this point, it's anybody's guess. But if it is the smaller micro connector widely in use, then it's pretty cool.

The early days, it was hard to source the v911 battery. Nowadays, it's easier to find. So I wouldn't let that deter you. It's a great first heli if you haven't flown a FP before. Worth just having in the collection if you already own others. Hard to beat for the price.

On long threads, I like to read backwards.
Darryoon, I think you got your threads mixed up. To answer the OP question: best to get original NE battery as this is a very good battery with a somewhat rare connector type. You can find other batterys that have this connector style, but most do not perform as well as the Nine Eagles one. If you are located in the US, a good place to get one is ClubHeli.com.
jlk69 is online now Find More Posts by jlk69