View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2012, 06:27 AM
Find More Posts by rouge flyr
Joined Apr 2012
11 Posts
Aerosphere WHAT A JOKE, has to be the BIGGEST blunder in model aviation history. Takes over a great product line and holds it hostage for 5+ years with not even a peep from its owner other than "were closed for renovations and will open after the New Year", Wonder what century he was talking about. I wish there was a "you don't use it you lose it" rule. That way crap like this couldn'happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIR/Cer View Post
A friend built the Sagitta 900, stock, when the kits were first available, had no problems with the build, and was very satisfied with it flying in moderate to light lift. One of the wing joiner boxes did eventually fail, however, and he never did rebuild it.

Looking over an Airtronics Sagitta 900 kit I had purchased a couple of years ago from a fellow RCG member, the quality of the kit is excellent with clean machine cut parts, well selected balsa, sturdy air ply fuselage sides, and easy to follow instructions and plans.

Back then, built the Sagitta 600 myself following my friend's satisfaction with his 900 and it was also a great kit. Followed the instructions to add ailerons (my first 4 channel) and it was also a great flyer, more manuverable but needing more lift than his 900 as is to be expected.

Am hoping that Aerosphere will one day have the Sagitta kits available.
rouge flyr is offline Find More Posts by rouge flyr
Last edited by rouge flyr; Oct 12, 2012 at 07:05 AM.