View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2012, 05:28 AM
Find More Posts by mdem
Australia, VIC, Carrum Downs
Joined Oct 2012
192 Posts
@scirocco
Hello and thanks for the warm welcome.
Haha at the Cessna had been a pain in the leg. I've had nothing but problems since the day the money left my wallet, from waiting for shipment to building to sourcing parts.
I am looking at the Bixler 2 actually, I already have a shopping list ready to go just waiting for HobbyKing to restock and I will snatch one up. I donít want to beat up my Cessna182 any more than I already have.

But either way I do want to rebuild and change this on my Cessna to make it a simple chore to change problems at a later stage.

-----

@C₄H₁₀

I went into my garage and looked for a makeshift spacer to see if what i took from reading your post is what you actually meant.
So i got a random bolt large enough and did this (refer to pictures): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y6kc1n2nntzeh3s/NEKxhRBQFc

And it seems by just tightening the nose cone bolt enough it locks everything into place and nothing is spinning freely.

I hope this is what you meant. If somebody would confirm this I will go out and look for a light plastic spacer and be ready to rebuild.
mdem is offline Find More Posts by mdem