View Single Post
Old Oct 09, 2012, 05:59 PM
Find More Posts by crvnation
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2012
428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorheli View Post
Well for about 1/2 a battery I thought I finally got some tail shakes. There was absolutely no shakes until above 80% throttle so I bet I could have still flipped it around on a low flat curve without issues. Most of the bad shakes popped up after doing reverse loops. After I popped the hood I found out it was only the battery. It looked like it was secure but wasn’t good enough and now I need to go find some better velcro. Just goes to show how a bit more power compared to the 120’s I have had can cause issues from simply not paying attention to something simple.

Now if I had Darryl's machine I would have really been in trouble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5RIU...ature=youtu.be
I noticed your TX beeping during flips. Is that your throttle timer when you transition through low stick in idle-up? If you set it to start/stop based on a throttle output percentage instead of a physical stick percentage, it won't do that. I know it probably doesn't really matter in the grand scheme, but I didn't like my TX beeping and timer stopping/starting every time I went through 1/4 low stick in idle-up. So, I changed it to a throttle output of 25% (independent of stick position, based on throttle curve) and the timer only beeps/stops going to low stick in NORM since my idle-up 2 and is a straight 100% "curve" and my idle-up 1 never drops below 25% at full low stick. Just thought that might help. If you do that on purpose, I'm curious as to why.
crvnation is offline Find More Posts by crvnation
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)