View Single Post
Old Oct 09, 2012, 04:14 PM
Find More Posts by aeromeddeler
Soulles Normandy France
Joined Feb 2011
642 Posts
Outerzone is a truly great site and Steve does a great job of attracting plans and (obviously to much time on his hands) winkling out those odd obscure sites with a decent plan or two. I feel that all uploads should go through an adjudicator to avoid uploads that could cause trouble, this is the method used on hippocket. I prefer plans stiched together as I convert them back to PNG and print using either Isiplot or Tile print as you can select which areas to print and the orintation, this can halve the number of A4 sheets.
One of the common questions asked in the forums is "does anybody have the ?????? plan"
They are then directed to the outerzone site especially as it now has many direct submissions so plans that appear nowhere else can be found on the site. It is not however the repository of every plan posted. Many of the plans posted in the vintage thread are not on the outerzone site and many posted on the hippocket site are also not on the site. So it pays to search the indexes of both these sites as well.
aeromeddeler is offline Find More Posts by aeromeddeler