much better now, it's much fun flying in this nice hall.
First the pros:
1. Pilots position is good.
2. Exposure and white-balance good.
3. Focus good.
4. You hided the guys in the hall and their shadows very good.
Now the cons:
1. Too many stitching-errors because of technical problems.
--- No Parallax-Point (NPP) not adjusted well
--- Your tripod might have got out of it's place on the slippy ground.
2. Zenith and nadir can be retouched better.
3. Crashobject staircase can be constructed so the model can be seen behind it.
I don't know how your preview-image was corrupted, here's the working file: