Originally Posted by flint723
Yeah I used to use energizer recharge NiMH's. But I started to not like them since they take 8 hours to charge, and it seemed like I had to babysit them while charging, for some reason they would get really hot in the Energizer charger. I realize some heat is normal but I don't think they should be getting hot enough to burn my skin.
So i went away from those, and got this 11 dollar pack I can charge in 45 min. Plus with the LiPoFe4 pack the screen is a bit brighter.
Agree I have one of those Energizer chargers & I think it gets the batteries to hot also & shortens there life. But a regular AC input to DC output around 9Volts & 200ma transformer with the right plug/polarity batteries don't even get warm, transformer get just a little warm & when its barely warm batteries are charged. When I feel like topping off the batteries I just plug in over night with no worries.