Old Oct 09, 2012, 01:14 PM
Find More Posts by Ramnes
Still flying
Oslo, Norway
Joined Feb 2009
942 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENATOA View Post
A picture of mine, half populated, the other two ESCs are waiting for wiring.

From left to right: Frsky receiver, PPM Sum cable to FC, GPS, Flyduino FC, 10DOF IMU, and lastly two ESC mounted in a special way to fit in the center plate belly.
The special ESC mount means unwrap, remove a radiator plate of one of them, and place them in opposite way, to share a single radiator plate, like a sandwich. Re-wrap in transparent shrink.
Hi
I've received the FC, Crius MultiWii SE and the motors for the Mini650 and are trying to connect it all together as i see i can use PPM Sum with my FrSkry V8FR-II Rx.
I havent connected anything yet since i can't figure out which port on the Rx to use. Can you please help me out?
I also want to use the A0 and A1 for gimbal servos and have been searching the rcgroups.com for info if this is still possible.

Do you know which of this lines to uncomment so it works with my Rx?
//#define SERIAL_SUM_PPM PITCH,YAW,THROTTLE,ROLL,AUX1,AUX2,AUX3,AUX4 //For Graupner/Spektrum
//#define SERIAL_SUM_PPM ROLL,PITCH,THROTTLE,YAW,AUX1,AUX2,AUX3,AUX4 //For Robe/Hitec/Futaba
//#define SERIAL_SUM_PPM PITCH,ROLL,THROTTLE,YAW,AUX1,AUX2,AUX3,AUX4 //For some Hitec/Sanwa/Others

Jorn
Ramnes is offline Find More Posts by Ramnes