Thread: Question Which umx plane?
View Single Post
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:33 AM
Find More Posts by jlcamp7
RC Logger Support
United States, WV, Hurricane
Joined Jan 2010
3,689 Posts
Just above you stated that the dx6i was another thing on your Christmas list, but now down below you say you already have one?

So which one is it? I'm not trying to cause trouble. We just want to make sure we direct you correctly. If you already have one great then that helps a lot. If you don't but know you are going to get one before or the same time you get one of these planes then that works too.

I think if you are building 4ch planes and are comfortable with flying them and your corsair then you should really stick with what you wanted and give a 2s brushless as3x bird a try. I enjoyed all of my 1s planes. Champ, p-51, t-28 and polecat, but after flying one of the 2s birds especially with as3x, I just couldn't find myself going back. Hence the reason I no longer own any of the 1s planes. Nothing wrong with them, just the more powerful flyers with as3x, opened my eyes to whole new level of micro fying that was more enjoyable for me.
So with that said, you're choices are kind of all over the spectrum. From a glider, to a edf jet, from a bi-plane to a weird ufo thingy, there's kind of something for every style of flying with the as3x, so as someone else already said it's really more what your into or looking to get into. Do you want to fly more 3d, more scale, edf, just glide around? It's what fits you.
jlcamp7 is offline Find More Posts by jlcamp7
RCG Plus Member