View Single Post
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:08 AM
Find More Posts by microkites
I HOOVER because I SUCK!
Portland,Oregon U.S.A.
Joined Sep 2007
5,141 Posts
awww.. thanks Jason! always reading your posts on fb. watching yours and Lisa's relationship blossom has been a joy to behold. happy for you and more than a little jealous!

Hey Bill! glad to hear the renovations still going well, even if it is on the cheap. gotta do what you gotta do, no?

hadnt touched any rc for almost a year now- been extremely busy with my kite business. now that the seasons slowing, will focus more on my web design and online aspects. learning web design is slow for me though.

been watching the new quads coming out- been wanting a ladybird for last few months. just ordered the light 4ch version from wow. heard nothing but good about it, and if it is even half the fun of the #8, will be well worth it. Bill, these boards are so cheap now, and so much better from what I have heard, that you can probably build one of your hybrids for 1/2 the cost of previously.
ans some of these new tiny cp's! even from the big name companies! watch one other day, think was newest blade cp, was doing real 3d over his coffee table! how long ago was that our fondest pipe dream??
anyway, doing well, still lurking, probably be on more as I fan the flames of my addiction to life again. smaller, faster, cheaper and stronger? cant wait!
microkites is offline Find More Posts by microkites