View Single Post
Old Oct 09, 2012, 03:51 AM
Find More Posts by Drewkc
United States, VA, Stafford
Joined Jul 2011
112 Posts
Thanks alot for all your help mugen4life and everybody else who commented and helped me the advice really helps.I just have 2 more questions, mugen4life I ordered the prop adapter that you put up in the link thanks alot bro, greatly appreciated. Im curious out of the APC 12x6e and the APC 13x4e, which one offers the best stability,handeling, control, speed, etc????? Also if you could Mugen4life could you point me out on allerc.com or wherever for a spinner that fits the hyperion prop adapter you showed me for the occasional nose over landing??? That would really be helpful thanks alot you guys. Also i didnt know you could use a really nice wood pre-balanced prop.When I talked to a tech at horizon hobbys he said do not, absolutely do not use a wood prop on the carbon z Yak 54, so i take it you can, from the above threads?? Anyways it dont matter i got those pre-balanced APC props coming from rcbabbel. Anyways sorry for the long thread but if you could, Mugen4life, point me to a good spinner to go with that hyperion prop adapter that would be awesome. Thanks alot you guys, Drew
Drewkc is offline Find More Posts by Drewkc