Find More Posts by ajbaker
Argue for your limitations
Lincoln, CA
Joined Oct 2006
8,430 Posts
New Thread and a question

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don View Post
If needed I will simply start a thread in my vendor forum where I can moderate posts as needed. I want to talk and discuss with other who have this model and share what we are doing. You may say you are doing the same but you are not, you have seized this thread hostage and we all are forced to read you posts which make Moby Dick seem like a short story. (and now my post too )
I, for one, would be very grateful if you would start a thread on your own vendor forum. I, for one, would subscribe immediately. I started the Sky Surfer thread and it seems to be well received overall. However, I am not sure that I will have the time to do the necessary maintenance that is required (as I am certain you know) to keep up another thread. But, if it is not your desire to do so, I will. This thread needs to be let go immediately as one person has made it useless. When I see the concerns from you and Prof100, it ups the urgency even more. Both you and Prof100 know considerably more than I do. But, given the mess we have now, I don't think I could do any worse. Please let us know if you will start a thread.
Finally, a question, would you consider an external BEC necessary for a stock SSS (since it has 6 servos)? (I am using a 4000mah 3S1P) TIA
AJ
ajbaker is offline Find More Posts by ajbaker
Last edited by ajbaker; Oct 09, 2012 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Add LiPo specs